It has been a long, cold winter, but spring is officially upon us. Now that the weather is warming up, the sun is shining, and we all make our way out of winter hibernation, you’ll want to straighten up inside so you can enjoy a guilt-free spring and summer in the great outdoors.
Here are three easy steps to ensure a great Spring Clean! If you have a busy life and have very little time to devote to cleaning, you might want to consider bringing in some professionals – why should you hire a home cleaning service? It’s worth thinking about.
Start by purging anything you don’t need. All that extra clutter can make your home feel dirtier than it is. Create space in your home for the things that you actually use by getting rid of the things that you don’t.
We’ve written about this before. There is a very simple way to purge: Piles!
Pile 1: Trash
The trash pile consists of things that are broken or damaged that cannot be reused or sold. Think about those things that you’ve thought about getting repaired or reusing, but haven´t–it´s time to part with them.
Pile 2: Sell/Donate
This pile is for things that are in good shape, but you do not want or use anymore. These can be sold in a yard sale or donated to a local organization for a tax write off. Most of us have more than we could ever need. Have some good will and donate those things to someone who could benefit from them.
Pile 2: Keep
This pile is only for those things that you cannot live without. Things in this pile make you happy and are meaningful or useful to you. It should not go in this pile if you have not used it in the last six months.
After you have made your piles, get rid of the trash, have a yard sale, or donate the other items. Then, you’re only left with one stack.
Make sure that everything in the ¨Keep” stack has a place. De-cluttering your home before you clean is essential to increase cleaning efficiency. If you are constantly picking up and organizing as you are trying to clean, the cleaning job will take much longer than necessary and can seem discouraging.
If necessary, invest in organizational storage to help create more usable space in your home. Under the bed storage, closet organization, or new shelving could make a huge difference in how clean and organized your home feels. If you want some external storage, you could invest in space at a storage unit similar to what is offered by this NYC Mini Storage company, helping you to get rid of that extra but treasured clutter giving you more space in your home.
After you have de-cluttered, it´s time to deep clean. We’re talking move the furniture and scrub the baseboards kind of clean. You can look to janitorial services to help if you’d like, but a deep spring clean will involve the regular nook and cranny cleaning, but also includes things like window washing, ceiling fans, air vents, wiping down walls and ceilings, as well as cleaning rugs and upholstery. While you are cleaning your air vents, it would make sense if you check that they are working properly as well. This company nanceservices.net/commercial/commercial-hvac-repairs/ carries out air conditioning repairs both in your home and commercial premises. After all, if it’s a hot summer you’re going to need the air con on full blast to keep your house or business cool and you don’t want it blowing dust all over the room!
If that isn’t something that sounds fun to you, we can definitely help. Call today to get your hassle free quote from our professional cleaning staff.
The time change doesn’t just mean that you lost an hour of sleep. It also signifies something else very important: Spring is almost upon us with that some people are looking to go to Green Facilities or somewhere similar to help with their spring cleaning. It’s time for that annual spring cleaning–inside and out. Check out our website for our top three most popular services for readying your home for spring.
What you can expect from our service:
- Window cleaning by a professional window cleaner
- Provision of all supplies and equipment needed to do the job
- Detailed cleaning of all window, tracks, and screen surfaces
go https://www.cen.edu/notice/poolhall-junkies-lion-speech/24/ akit viagra alternative sample business plan food stall escrow resume samples source cognitive psychology essay topics environment essay hostile working can i mix viagra and cialis go to link make title page essay https://heystamford.com/writing/essay-writing-service-cheap/8/ https://www.carrollkennelclub.org/phrasing/online-academic-journal-articles/6/ see https://carlgans.org/report/essays-in-sanskrit-on-my-school/7/ go to site https://medpsychmd.com/nurse/viagra-with-priligy-no-prescription/63/ enter site go to link buy a college essay go to link https://www.nationalautismcenter.org/letter/salon-and-spa-business-plan-sample/26/ mphil thesis in data mining https://tffa.org/businessplan/essay-words-for-quotes/70/ http://visablepeople.com/example-of-self-assessment-essay-1283/ is thee a generic for cymbalta https://www.cen.edu/notice/elvis-presley-research-paper/24/ how do i get viagra family essay top dissertation conclusion ghostwriter service ca https://mnscha.org/advised/centaurium-herbal-viagra/38/ federalist paper 78 summary short Do you need your windows professionally cleaned? We clean windows inside and outside, leaving them sparkling clean! Our window cleaning service also includes hand wiping out the tracks and cleaning the screens.
The Cleaning Crew, LLC knows how to handle your glass surfaces with great care and can tailor your window-cleaning needs to fit each situation.
We provide a complimentary evaluation of your home to determine:
- Your window cleaning needs
- Date, time and cost of the cleaning
- We offer one-time, bi-yearly or yearly window cleaning. We also offer monthly or quarterly price packages
If this service is what you need, please contact us today for a free estimate! We can either provide the bid information over the phone or schedule an onsite bid.
What you can expect from our service:
- Gutter cleaning by a professional gutter cleaning specialist
- We supply the equipment needed to complete the job
- Quality cleaning of all gutters and downspouts
Are your gutters and down spouts filled with leaves and debris? Would you like a friendly and experienced cleaning specialist to take care of your gutter needs? If so, call The Cleaning Crew, LLC today! If you need gutter installation, then you may want to contact melvinbelkroofing.com – once they’re installed, you can be sure we’ll clean them!
We are happy to provide a complimentary evaluation of your home to determine:
- Your gutter cleaning needs
- Date, time, and cost of the gutter cleaning
If this service is what you need, please contact us today for an free estimate! We can either provide the bid information over the phone or schedule an onsite bid. If you are looking for gutter services in the Georgia area, you may want to check out this Gutter Guards Atlanta service or one in your local area.
What you can expect from our service:
- Completed by a professional power washing specialist
- We supply the equipment needed to complete the job utilising companies such as AirCompressorsUSA.com
- Detailed cleaning of your exterior surfaces
Are the exterior surfaces of your home dirty? Are there cobwebs under your eves? Do your porches, decks and sidewalks need a cleaning to remove the yearly buildup of sediment and moss? We power wash your exterior surfaces with great care and are mindful of your plant beds and flowers.
In addition to power washing the exterior surfaces of your home and office, we also power wash commercial buildings and storefront walkways.
We provide a complimentary evaluation of your home or office to determine:
- Your power washing needs
- Date, time and cost of the cleaning
- We can tailor your power washing needs to fit each situation
When you contact us for a free estimate, we can either provide the bid information over the phone or schedule an onsite bid.
Enjoy your time outside this spring, and let us take care of the hard work. We’d love to come over for a no-obligation, free estimate. To schedule a visit, call us at 541-601-6236.
Follow these simple steps to help you purge and rearrange your garage, turning a frustrating space into a functional space so you can lay out garage floor mats and make your garage feel welcoming!
Empty The Entire Garage
It may sound painful, but trust us, it’s the only way to go! Check the weather first, but clear that garage out! It’ll be much simpler to assess your storage needs if you can get a good look at what you’re working with.
Organize your belongings into designated areas in your driveway or lawn: 1.things to keep, 2. things to donate or sell and 3. things to throw out or recycle. With everything cleared out of your workspace, you’ll now be able to scrub down all the flat surfaces and install/rearrange shelving, hooks and other organizational materials without your stuff in the way.
Clean The Garage Floors
Remove the dirt and grime in your now-empty garage. You need to do this with portable garages too. Use a shop-vac or an indoor/outdoor vacuum cleaner to suck up any loose dust, dirt and cobwebs. Next, depending on your desired level of clean, pressure wash your floors for a deep clean, or hose down your garage floor, or you may also choose to sweep then mop by hand.
If you’ve been considering painting your garage floor so it looks like this, now’s a great time to tackle that project.
Tackle Your Garage Organization
If you don’t already have shelving, hooks, racks and other organizational aids in place, now is the time to do it. Think about where you want things to be stored in the long run. This means considering how often you use certain items, who uses them, and during which seasons.
1. Store sports balls using bungee cords. This genius storage solution allows you to easily access your ball collection, and it’s a cinch to put together.
2. Separate your garage into zones. Keep sports equipment, gardening accessories, power tools and kids’ toys each in their own area of the garage to keep things organized.
3. Install slatwall panels. This allows you to easily hang and rearrange hooks and baskets.
4. Get things off the ground. Use a storage system or build shelves to clear floor space. Becareful with how you configure this though, we have had reports of people damaging their garage door because of the way they have organized their garage. Requiring the services similar to Garage Doors Denver to get their garage door back in working order.
5. Keep your garden and yard work tools organized. Use wall hooks and bins, Build a tool rack. These DIY hooks are cheap and simple to build on your own. All you need are nails and a board to keep your garden tools beautifully ororganized.
6. Screw organization. Literally – keep your screws organized with this clever storage idea that uses dead space underneath a cabinet or shelf.
7. Bike rack. Bikes can be a storage nightmare, especially when they go in and out of the garage every day. Here are 5 simple solutions.
Wire shelving is the perfect place to start when it comes to garage organization. It’s clean and modern looking, can sit on the floor, be mounted to the wall, or sit on casters for mobility. They can be customized to virtually any shelf configuration for your specific needs. If you’ve got stuff to store, this shelving will keep it neat and tidy. These are available at most big box stores.
- Wall-Mount Rack With Bins For garages with lots of small items like nuts and bolts, a great solution are these amazing wall-mounted storage bins.! You can label each bin and they are even easy to install! Woot!
- Plastic Storage Box Plastic storage bins like these can be used for just about anything: boating gear, fishing gear, car wash supplies, bike helmets, or tools. We like bins with the attached interlocking lid rather than a separate lid as they don’t ever get lost! They’re stackable the contents are viewable!
- Tool Caddy Paint brushes, spray paint, electrical cords, gardening tools, cleaning supplies… this Tote Caddy holds it all! It’s rugged, sturdy and the easy handle makes it portable, so you can move quickly and efficiently from project-to-project.
- Utility Cart This is a mobile workstation that can hold a lot of weight, It has multiple bin configurations for even more organization, and has a space to place your morning cup of coffee! Boom. We’re sold! This 1-drawer utility cart is a garage necessity!
Detailed garage organization depends mostly on what items are in it, but these general principles should definitely get you started.
What garage organization ideas have worked for you? Leave your suggestions and comments below!.
~ The Cleaning Crew