packungen cialis and alcohol
critical essays on king lear
lasix injectable for dogs
essay about myself help
how long kamagra last
conclusion for child abuse research paper
how does viagra affect a young man
buy viagra professional online
essay writing awards
advanced physical science homework help
why can't i get email on my iphone 6 plus
low estrogen while on clomid
example of thesis
5 paragraph essay topics for high school
research paper cover
lucia di lammermoor natalie dessay
where can i buy research papers online
abortions are wrong essay
statistics project proposal
values of life essay
premarin help to buy
go to site
Most people have a list of New Year’s resolutions that include goals for health, wellness, and happier living. What better way to live happier than to live in a well taken care of home? Here are a few reminders of extra love and care you can put into your home this year:
Complete Unfinished Projects
In every home there are more than a few small things that we keep putting off, and 2019 is the year to get it done! Are any of these items on your “honey do” list?
- Replace the air filters
- Change the light bulbs
- Replace weather stripping
- Re-caulk windows
- Fix drawers/cabinets that won’t close
- Repair squeaky floors
- Clean your washing machine, dish washer, etc.
- Clean your rugs and curtains
- Clean the outside of your windows
- Repair or discard broken items
- Cash in your loose change
- Develop old film or cameras
- Tighten loose screws
- Polish or repair furniture scratches
- Mend torn clothes
- Clean out the dryer vent
- Test batteries in fire detectors
- Clean electronics
- Replace toothbrush
- Change your car oil. It might also be worth giving your car a clean using the Sensha Car Care Products
- Rotate your tires
- Grease squeaky hinges
Employ Organizational Systems
Keeping your home clutter free and organized is one of the most important aspects of having a clean and stress-free home. Developing and sticking to easy-to-use organizational systems can help your house stay clean year-round, alternatively you can look into storage San Francisco based so you’re able to keep your unwanted items you just can’t seem to let go of.
- Don’t let this household chore take over your life. Develop a laundry system that works for you and your family. This may mean an assigned laundry day for each person in your household or it could be as simple as having one dedicated laundry day a week.
- Everything in your home should have a place to be stored. If it doesn’t have a home, you may need to part with it. The average American home has more than 300,000 items. Reducing the amount of things in your home can be a freeing experience.
- You can set reminders on your calendar so that you remember these regular home maintenance and cleaning activities, or we can help you out by establishing a regular cleaning schedule.
- Daily-Laundry, dishes, disinfect frequent contact surfaces, clean up clutter
- Weekly-Change sheets, clean floors, clean out fridge, dust, wash bathroom rugs and towels
- Monthly- clean oven, clean trash bins, clean dishwasher and washing machine, clean fans
- With the changing of the seasons you should-wash comforters and pillows, Clean out the gutters, clean the outside of the windows, de-clutter, clean rugs and curtains, clean fireplace, clean air vents and covers
Make The Upgrade
This is the year to make the upgrades to your home that you’ve been talking about. Decide what’s been holding you back, make a plan, and attack the project! Whether it is an energy efficiency investment into your home or a large project like a kitchen remodel, commit to getting it done by December. If you’re puzzled and don’t know where to start, don’t be afraid to enlist help. For any of your home remodel projects, such as your kitchen, bathroom or living room, invest in an online interior design service like laurelandwolf.com to get the job done.
- Efficiency Upgrades
- Install a programmable thermostat
- Replace high energy appliances with more efficient versions
- Install new doors or windows. Not sure where to start looking? Majestic Designs Ltd have a wide range of windows to suit your individual style.
- Install a windmill or solar panels
- Get an energy audit by a certified inspector
- Install a rain water system
- Install automatic lights
- Landscape with energy-efficient plants and features
- Tips for Renovation Projects
- Plan ahead
- Find good help
- Don’t skip the prep
- Get all necessary permits
- Don’t overbuild for your neighborhood
- Decide how you are going to live during the remodel
- Expect bumps in the road
- Don’t cover old mistakes with new construction
If you need help creating a personalized list of things that need to be done around your home, we would love to help. Whatever is on your agenda for 2019, don’t forget to keep your home a priority.
It’s that time of year again. We all know what’s coming.
January 17 is officially Ditch Your New Year’s Resolution Day. This year, you don’t have to participate in the failure fiesta. Here is a guide to making–and keeping–fruitful and meaningful New Year’s Resolutions.
What is your why?
In a day and age where New Year’s Resolutions have become more of an April Fool’s joke, why are you really trying to make one? The number one way to make sure you keep your resolution is to only make one if you are serious about committing to it. If you start out half-heartedly, you’ll be lucky to make it to the 17th. If you are really passionate about your goal, it is much more likely to come true.
We’ve surveyed a few resolution makers, and their answers vary from “Being healthy for my kids,” to “Improving my quality of life.” No matter what your “why” is, you need one.
What is your plan?
If you go on a road trip without a map, it is highly unlikely you will reach your destination without getting lost, if you reach it at all. Similarly, if you set a goal without making a plan, the odds of meeting your goal are slim to none.
Making SMARTER goals is an easy way to ensure you have a fool-proof plan in place to help you meet them. SMARTER goals are:
What is your focus?
Setting goals is great, but if we only focus on the result we end up very disappointed. So many elements of life are out of our control that the final result is often a lot of effort mixed with a bit of luck.
So, let’s turn that upside down. Focus on the effort, not the end product. If you make effort based resolutions, you are likely to feel more successful which will help you to stay dedicated to them.
What’s your resolution?
We want to know what you are going to do this year to make 2018 the best year ever. Share your New Year’s Resolutions in the comments!