https://climbingguidesinstitute.org/1784-linux-resume-in-virginia/ https://bigsurlandtrust.org/care/import-viagra/20/ of thesis essay in english for class 4 viagra alcahol nexium withdrawal symptoms https://reprosource.com/hospital/etodalac-without-a-prescription/72/ prednisone and viagra side effects dissertation topics on nursing the opinion in a thesis statement should always be go viagra k pes edmonton viagra fast delivery buy cheap viagra 100mg essay on chemical engineering write paper for me 5 mg cialis dose https://www.cen.edu/notice/essay-on-benefits-of-technology-in-banking/24/ dissertation evaluation sample go site https://sugarpinedrivein.com/treatment/doxycycline-antibiotics-for-sale/10/ here https://zacharyelementary.org/presentation/essay-topic-on-music/30/ generika viagra (sildenafil citrate) - 100mg britain 1918 51 essay plans go follow click here https://eventorum.puc.edu/usarx/viagra-natural-gold-max/82/ https://norfolkspca.com/medservice/dosage-of-celebrex/14/ essay ending phrases essay on saint cecilia Since The Cleaning Crew, LLC. is known for our green cleaning approach, we always enjoy sharing eco-friendly tips with our followers. Last summer we shared tips for saving electricity. We want to remind you of those energy (and money) saving tips as well as add a few new tips for this summer!
In our previous blog Easy Way to Save Electricity This Summer, we recommended several techniques for saving energy. At the hottest point of the summer, these tips can come in hand for also saving a few bucks on the electricity bill.
- Eliminate Electronic Heat-Unplug any devices that express heat in order to save on air conditioning costs.
- Lessen the Laundry Load-Do as little laundry as possible and avoid doing it during the heat of the day.
- Save for Sundown-Do all of your heat-producing activities early in the morning or later in the evening.
- Automate Appliances-Invest in appliances that can be automated and set to schedules.
- Frequently Use Fans-Use fans instead of air conditioning.
- Watch Your Windows-Make sure doors and windows are well insulated and caulked to avoid leakage.
- Conserve energy and money by repairing or installing new air conditioning systems, the ac repair costs will be outweighed by the amount you save in coming years of having a properly maintained AC system.
- And finally, of course, keep an eye on your electricity bills. Research the market, using a company like Electricity Monster to compare prices and make sure you are getting the best deal you can. If you decide it’s time to switch, you might want to check these Reliant Energy rates if you want to be paying less than you currently are.
- Fresh Food-Go to your local Farmer’s Market and enjoy fresh fruits and veggies all throughout the summer.
- BBQ-Reduce electricity use and heat in your home by cooking outdoors on a grill. According to Treehugger.com, propane is the cleanest approach to grilling outdoors.
- Reduce & Reuse-Reduce your footprint by avoiding disposable cookware and utensils. Try to use reusable items including silverware, dishes, and water bottles. You could even look at buying metal boba straws to replace non-recyclable plastic straws.
- Cut Chemicals-Choose safe and eco-friendly sunscreens and bug sprays. This will not only help the environment by reducing emissions, but it will also be safer for those who are using the products.
- Water conservation-Follow all neighborhood guidelines about watering your yard. In addition, don’t waste water. If you aren’t going to finish your glass, use it to water plants or pets. (Biofriendly Planet)
- Use Solar Power-Instead of using devices that need to use an electrical charge, harness the power of the summer sun and use solar power.
Try these out and let us know how they work for you. Add your favorite eco-friendly tip in the comments below!
They did a great job cleaning the house to prepare to sell the house!
I had all my windows cleaned perfectly, even the ones I had tried to do myself. I was given a lesson on how to do an acceptable job. I am grateful as my mood greatly improved. I have a gorgeous view. Now I can see it.
It was like a brand new house when they were done. Absolutely spotless!!
Our company used The Cleaning Crew when we bought some new investment property. They did a fine job of cleaning the units thoroughly, including the gutters and windows. They were on time, with a crew adequate for the size of the jobs. We will call them again.
They did a wonderful job. Called with a last minute job and they did everything to accommodate me. They arrived early and and were done in a flash. Job is very clean. I would hire them again.
The Cleaning Crew Team did a great job cleaning up my elderly mother’s home prior to putting it on the market for sale. It would have taken us a month to do the job they did. Thanks for great team work.
They did a good job. They were efficient, thorough and well-managed. I would recommend them. I especially appreciated that they were willing to come all the way out to my house which is outside of town.
Check out our mission and see if we are the right company for you! Then, call us to get a stress-free quote!
April showers are in full swing, and flowers are beginning to bloom. One of the best parts of spring is being able to enjoy the outdoors. A great way to spend some time with nature is to grow a garden. Plants are not only beautiful; they can also be used as ingredients in natural health remedies or cleaning solutions. Some people may even decide to grind up things like herbs to put inside empty gelating capsules from the likes of Capsule Supplies so that they can make their own supplements. People prefer to do this rather than buy them as they will then know precisely what it is they are putting in their bodies.
Before you begin, here are some great tools from Urban Farmer to help you in knowing when to plant certain seeds. Climate and soil conditions drastically affect the ability to grow some of the plants we suggest, so be sure to check out the information on your local area. If you’d prefer to stay out of the unpredictable spring weather, all of our recommended plants can be grown indoor or outdoor. We have chosen some low-maintenance options that anyone can handle. If you are choosing indoor grows, you will need to maintain the atmosphere with products like this quest dehumidifier, lighting and temperature controls. There are many different things that you could consider doing to be able to control the atmosphere that you want your indoor plants to grow in. It can be easy to control the amount of lighting that your indoor plants receive, as you are able to buy certain types of led grow lights that can act as the sun’s replacement, for example. This will help your plants to grow at a similar rate to what they would if they were growing outside. Read on to find out more about the different types of indoor plants that you can grow in your home.
Aloe is one of the most well known indoor plants because it is extremely low maintenance. With a little water and some exposure to sunlight, you can easily grow an aloe plant. Aloe Vera has multiple uses. Most notable are its healing properties for burns and cuts.
If you’ve followed our blog for long, you know we love lemon for all kinds of reasons. It is a great natural cleaner that fights grease and grime, but it also helps fight disease because it is filled with antioxidants and vitamins. This super fruit can be grown inside or outside your home as long as it is watered regularly and receives 8-12 hours of sunlight a day.
Ginger is quite possibly one of the easiest plants to grow, and it’s benefits are enormous! This is a natural remedy for nausea and generally a great addition to your diet. Buy some from the store. Cover it with dirt, and keep it damp as it starts to grow.
Fresh Home compiled a list of plants that naturally filter the air in your home. These houseplants require little work, but help to keep the air in your home safe for you and your family. You could start with the most common houseplants like smaller palms, English Ivy, or a Rubber Plant.
Other Herbs & Natural Cleaners
With both medicinal and culinary uses, Parsley, Basil, and Sage are all great options for an herb garden. From fighting infections to anti-inflammatory properties, the health benefits of adding these into your diet are well proven. You can even make your own essential oils. These herbs require a lot of sun, so make sure to put your indoor garden near a window.
Here is another great list from Organic Authority of natural ingredients you can use to create cleaning solutions to use around your home. This list includes some of the plants we’ve already mentioned as well as chamomile, cucumber, and peppermint.
While you’re tending to your garden, we’d love to take care of the housework. With our all natural cleaning methods and supplies, you can trust us to keep your home safe and clean. Don’t wait! Call us at 541-601-6236 to schedule a quote or a cleaning.