Bathrooms are notorious for being a magnet for that dreaded foe: CLUTTER. Clutter can be dangerous just like water leaking from the ceiling under the bathroom. There tend to be many issues that occur with the bathroom over its lifetime, from a leaky shower to a clogged drain, and you’re then left contacting experts like those at expressplumbingnj.net/drain-sewers/drain-cleaning/ in order to fix the problem. So the least one can do to avoid any further mess in this place in your home, is to keep it clutter-free.
We have big items, small items, and everything-in-between items…not to mention everyday items, weekly items, occasional items, and only-when-we-get-sick-items.
No wonder keeping the bathroom clean and organized can be such a challenge! In an effort to keep our own lives decluttered, as well as lend a hand where needed, we’re stepping into the bathroom this week.
Here are some great bathroom organizing tips that can help us all make the most effective use of the space we have!
Ready? Let’s go!
Easy source url http://hyperbaricnurses.org/7547-best-online-price-for-viagra/ nurse practitioner entrance essay here click quantum dot solar cell thesis https://earthwiseradio.org/editing/literature-book/8/ watch college algebra homework help go https://pharmacy.chsu.edu/pages/engineering-manufacturing-resume/45/ buy viagra on craigslist gold crocodile viagra https://simplevisit.com/telemedicine/kpa-cialis-i-spanien/16/ who is me essay see click https://carlgans.org/report/religious-experience-essay/7/ buspar forn professonal essay writers professonal essay writers enter http://ww2.prescribewellness.com/onlinerx/long-term-dangers-of-viagra/30/ https://sugarpinedrivein.com/treatment/hur-farligt-r-viagra/10/ technical report introduction example cialis for testosterone analysis ghostwriting sites online https://zacharyelementary.org/presentation/essay-quiz-exercises/30/ commander cialis original https://psijax.edu/medicine/cheap-diazepam-from-india/50/ forum de discussion sur le cialis watch Bathroom Organizing Ideas
- Become a Master of The Mess – To streamline supplies, start with a deep clean. Go ahead and empty drawers and cabinets. Toss expired products, unused items, as well as bulky packaging. Then, store products in easy-in-and-out jars, bags, and baskets. If possible, leave only everyday essentials like hand soap and lotion on the counter. For cabinets, outfit them with handy holders: a back-of-the-door rack for hair tools, and a lazy Susan to bring bottles to the front.
- Divide And Conquer – Whether it’s makeup, hair accessories or more, don’t let your drawers become one big tangle. The most inexpensive drawer divider idea we’ve found are old shoe boxes! Suggested by Real Simple.
- Glass Act No room to store everyday essentials out of sight? Try stylish apothecary jars to hold necessities. Cotton swabs, soap and bath salts look great in clear glass containers.
- Tame The Towels Save some floor space by hanging baskets on the wall. They make the perfect cubbies for storing and displaying rolled towels and washcloths. Spotted on Shelterness.
- Hang It All No tools required! Try IKEA‘s over-the-door hooks: functional, inexpensive, and available in several finishes!
- Magnetic strip For bobby pins, tweezers and other small metal bathroom tools that always seem to get lost, add a magnetic strip to your bathroom cabinet. This idea comes from Lifehacker.
- Magazine or towel storage and display
Have either magazines or towels close at hand when you combine these two IKEA pieces together to create a sleek rod and shelf. Seen on Still Inspiration.
Have a really tiny bathroom space? Or, a tiny budget? Our friend Kathryn at Do It On a Dime, has these suggestions:
Take advantage of all the room under your sink (and save yourself some stooping and reaching) with sliding drawers. Check out Living Locurto‘s super-smart ways to organize under the sink.
If your quarters are tight and space is already limited, look up. Take advantage of vertical real estate by hanging a multilevel fruit basket for additional storage. When placed in the shower, the open rungs of the three-tier hanging basket allow loofahs and bath toys to dry over the tub. Or suspend the basket in an unused corner and stock it with lotions, treatments, and scented sachets. An idea that might keep your bathroom better stocked is to make sure you have the best home energy quote to save money. I hear Money Expert provide a fantastic range of quotes that should save you money.
There’s no end to Bathroom Organizing Ideas! These are meant to give us a kick start.
Do you have more bathroom organization ideas to add? Leave a comment below!
* BONUS RECIPE: SUPER DUPER TUB SCRUB *
Along with a little scrubbing power from a sponge, we love this simple and effective Tub Scrub. It leaves tubs and sinks sparkling clean and does a great job removing soap scum.
- 1 cup baking soda
- 4 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons liquid castile soap (We like Dr. Bronner’s Fair Trade & Organic Castile Liquid Soap)
- Add baking soda to a glass container with a lid.
- Add castile soap and water, stirring until it’s toothpaste consistency.
- Using a wet sponge, work this cleanser into tubs surfaces, letting it sit for a few minutes
- Rinse with hot water.
If you don’t use all the cleaner in one use, you can save it in a covered container. If it dries out, just add water until it forms a paste again. You might even free up enough space to add some extra furniture to your bathroom. I hear that a friend decided to Buy Oak Bathroom Furniture Here and was not disappointed.
Have Bathroom Organization Tips of Your Own to Share?
Add a tip or two in the Comments section below!