Is the mess in your house becoming too much to keep on top of? Have you been looking on sites like modern-maids.com? Are you ready to hire someone to help you clean your home but not sure what the difference is between house cleaners, housekeepers, and maids? We are asked frequently what the difference is and we would like to share our perspective to help you as you look at hiring professional help around the house. Finding the right person to help clean your house would be great for you if you decide you wanted to move to a different house.
bob barker viagra https://online.bentley.edu/medschool/german-word-for-viagra/10/ https://smartfin.org/science/nz-viagra-sale/12/ viagra the facts https://www.myrml.org/outreach/bachelor-thesis-defense-questions/42/ dissertation editing apa style uw essay length source dna protein essay a general theory of love book report viagra constapation online english writing tutor http://jeromechamber.com/event/what-will-happen-if-water-disappears-essay/23/ watch 1000 words essay on peace through service https://homemods.org/usc/controversial-argumentative-essay-topics/46/ essays about animal farm by george orwell viagra rote augen writers needed holidays in the mountains essay follow https://ncappa.org/term/essays-on-change-and-the-world-will-change-for-you/4/ is it legal to buy generic viagra bachelor thesis etymology https://www.newburghministry.org/spring/dissertation-order/20/ amazon case study essays hacer si viagra funciona https://norfolkspca.com/medservice/can-you-take-percocet-with-levitra/14/ go here https://medpsychmd.com/nurse/prednisone-sun-exposure/63/ https://sugarpinedrivein.com/treatment/hair-breakage-accutane/10/ https://servingourchildrendc.org/format/maths-homework-help-ks3/28/ House Cleaner
House cleaning is done by an individual house cleaner or a team of house cleaners, who will arrive on a scheduled day and time, Similar to exterior cleaning service in WIllis, TX. You can choose to supply the products and equipment or request to have all the cleaning supplies, products, and equipment be supplied by your house cleaner.
On the first house cleaning visit generally a top to bottom, thorough and complete cleaning is done to bring your house to a maintenance level. Future scheduled cleanings will keep your house maintained with more routine cleaning tasks.
- Deep cleaning entails moving all of your knick knacks and moving the furniture to clean under it. Every surface is cleaned, all the way from the top of the ceiling, down to the baseboards and the floor. Deep cleaning will leave all your surfaces free of dirt, dust and shining like new.
- Scrubbing and sanitizing the kitchen from top to bottom, including cleaning the exterior of cabinets & drawers, exterior of appliances such as stoves & refrigerators, counter tops, sinks & drains, back splashes, light switch plate covers, knobs & handles.
- Scrubbing and sanitizing bathrooms from top to bottom, including toilets, tubs, showers, sinks and drain openings and polishing chrome.
- Cleaning trim work, baseboards, doors, picture frames, light fixtures, etc.
- Dusting tables, chairs, and surfaces.
- Vacuuming upholstery and carpet.
- Vacuuming and mopping hard floors.
- Interior window cleaning.
- Consolidating and removing trash and recycling.
- You can look at The Cleaning Crew, LLC services web page for an example of services provided by house cleaners.
Housekeeper or Maid
A housekeeper or maid is an individual who helps out with cleaning and other projects around the house. A housekeeper is usually hired by a family who provides everything needed for the job.
Typical Duties of Housekeepers
- Light housekeeping cleaning duties maintain an orderly and company-ready home to ensure cleanliness and peace of mind. Read more at eHow.
- Washing, drying, and putting dishes away.
- Washing, drying, folding and putting laundry away.
- Restocking personal care products, toilet paper, etc.
- Changing bed linens and making beds.
- Picking up toys.
- Organizing and de-cluttering.
- Running errands for the family.
- Preparing meals.
- Replacing light bulbs.
- Other light duties as requested.
A live-in housekeeper is a housekeeper that not only cleans but may also iron, care for children, cook, and other arrangements she or he has come to with her/his employer. Due to the fact your maid will be spending so long in the house and around your valuable items, we highly recommend looking here to find more info about how you can find the best insurance quote. To not only protect your maid but yourself as well!
We look forward to hearing from you and answering your cleaning questions!
~The Cleaning Crew Team