It’s that beautiful time of year again! The leaves are changing, the weather is colder, and the hot beverages taste better than normal. Enjoying the fall season is far more than warm coffee and orange leaves. These things would not mean half as much without an organized and clean house to enjoy them on.
The Cleaning Crew Fall Cleaning Chore Checklist will help you prepare your home for the upcoming holiday season and potential house guests.
- cialis and allergy medication can abilify make you gain weight? i hate writing papers but i want an a thesis statement for nursing buy paper jamz online precio pastilla viagra source url follow site auxology pfizer viagra culinary scholarships order celebrex online science homework help online free cialis generico ci vuole ricetta buy cheap essay online digital projects for students https://online.bentley.edu/medschool/hot-tub-time-machine-twitter-viagra-quote/10/ viagra para la mujer en mexico http://www.safeembrace.org/mdrx/cheapest-levitra/68/ cialis commercial 2021 cast argumentive research paper should children be taught sex education in schools essay https://greenechamber.org/blog/econtracts-administrator-resume/74/ http://visablepeople.com/child-development-essay-17937/ writing an introduction for research paper critical essay on the masque of the red death https://smartfin.org/science/klonopin-lexapro-xanax/12/ cymbalta withdrawal long essays english mfa creative writing dlsu homework helper for kids lasix pill identification do my math homework website Re-Organize and Clean Out Pantry – Throw away expired goods, re-arrange as needed, write out a pantry inventory, and make a grocery list of the things you will need to stock up on. Keep in mind the fact that community food pantries are in dire need of donations during this time of year.
- Clean Oven – Prep your oven for holiday cooking and baking. If you don’t have a self-cleaning oven, The Cleaning Crew can offer some quick and easy oven-cleaning solutions.
- Wipe Down Kitchen Cupboards – Wipe down your kitchen cupboards. You can even wipe the insides and the tops if you feel ambitious!
- Deep Clean the Refrigerator & Freezer – Throw away all expired foods, remove and scrub shelves, drawers, and other small pieces in order to deep clean, and replace the filter on ice-maker or water dispenser.
- Wash Windows, Inside and Out – This may be your last chance to clean the exterior windows before bad weather sets in. Call The Cleaning Crew for professional cleaning of the insides, outsides, tracks and screens!
- Wash Curtains – Pull down any curtains that can be washed and clean them. If you can’t wash them, take them outside to shake the dust off.
- Wipe Blinds – Wipe down the blinds of the interior windows. This is best done with a dusting glove.
- Bring Out Winter Things for Closets – Take this opportunity to reorganize. Clean out the closets and make several organized piles. One for donating, one for keeping, one for trash, and one for seasonal clothes.
- Prepare For Holiday Guests – Guest rooms should be not only clean, but also inviting. Try setting out flowers or other special touches to make guests feel especially welcome.
- Clean all Bedding and Bring Out Winter Comforters – Bring out heavier bedding and winter comforters for the cold days ahead.
Other General Cleaning
- Dust or Wash Light Fixtures – Most light fixtures are removable and unscrew so you can dust or wash them. Make sure to turn the switch off and allow bulbs to cool before you do this!
- Vacuum Furniture – Vacuum your upholstered furniture and/or dust & wipe down any wooden furniture.
- Vacuum and Shampoo Carpets – Be sure your carpets are clean before all the winter snow! Make sure you have a great vacuum cleaner (check out a website like cleanthatfloor.com if you’re not sure which to get!) that gets up all the dirt and grime the carpet has been collecting, rather than pushing it deeper into the carpet. You can find reviews of carpet cleaners on Appliance Hunter if your carpet cleaner isn’t up to scratch! It’s a great investment and you’ll never have stained carpets again.
- Dust the House from Top to Bottom – This means everything from the cobwebs in the corners of the ceiling to the baseboards. Go from room to room and dust everything! Dusting top to bottom is the most efficient way to clean.
- Test Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detectors – Don’t skip this step, especially if you have any kind of wood fired heat. Just a simple push of a button is all it takes.
- Check the indoor heating – make sure that when you come into the winter months that your heating system and furnaces are working properly, by using places like Valley Service (https://valleyservice.net/fargo-services/furnace-repair) this can help to repair or maintain any heating installations in your house.
Brisk and breezy days are best for overcoming the deep-cleaning chores necessary for a clean, comfortable winter home and a wonderful autumn season. Happy Fall!
One of the most difficult things about cleaning is staying focused long enough to get it done (and done well). Some of you may find yourselves hopping from chore to chore and never quite completing any one task. Others might get lost in a magazine or old box of random items. We’re here to share with you some of the easiest tips from professional cleaners that can keep you focused and on task until the job is done.
Task by Task
Most professional cleaners, including Lisa Romero who was featured in this Women’s Day article, recommend working on a task by task basis. Cleaning by “zone” can be much more time consuming because it is easy to get lost in the little things that need to be done in each area.
For example, instead of trying to tackle everything in the bedroom, start by stripping all the linens in the house and putting the load in the washer so it can wash while you’re doing other parts of your job.
Top to Bottom
Professionals also recommend cleaning top to bottom, upstairs to downstairs, and top of the room to the floor. This is the first tip that you will find on almost any search for cleaning advice. This saves you a lot of extra work and wasted time. Who wants to wipe dirt and dust off the counter onto a freshly vacuumed floor?
Work Until Completion
Hopping from one task to another can leave you feeling unaccomplished and your house in even worse shape than when you started. Whether you chose to work room by room or task by task (like this Wiki How article recommends), completing one thing before beginning another is imperative to getting the job done well.
Stick to a Schedule
One of the most common sense tips we have found is to stick to a schedule. Pencil in cleaning time on your calendar, or you will never have enough time to do it. If you want to have a well cleaned house, it can’t be an afterthought. This is probably one of the most convincing reasons to hire a professional cleaner that will come in on a regular basis. If that is something you’d like to do, you can call us today at 541-601-6236 to get a free quote!
Easy and Effective
There is a plethora of cleaning advice out there, but here is a final list of some of our top tried and true, easy and effective tips:
- Wearing comfortable shoes and clothes that you can move in
- Listen to music or a book on tape to keep you entertained while you work
- Have your supplies stocked and ready without having to refill or replenish
- Finish everything in one spot before you move
- Spray with one hand, scrub with the other
- Let your cleaning products do the work–spray and let them soak
- Don’t clean with dirty supplies. Clean or replace brushes, sponges, and rags as needed.
Cleaning a little bit every day helps to keep the cleaning job from getting too overwhelming. If you dedicate ten to fifteen minutes every day to do a quick pick-up, then your house should be prepped for an effective and efficient deep clean whenever you have time to schedule it in.
At some point or another, this question has probably crossed your mind.
Whether it was a hectic schedule or disability that prevented you from having time to clean on your own or a move or renovation project that left you with an overwhelming mess, almost everyone has encountered a situation where hiring a professional cleaning service like Santa Barbara House Cleaning sounded like a pretty good option.
Hiring a regular professional cleaning service is not for everyone, but we do sincerely believe that our job is to help lighten your load so that you can take care of the most important things in life–namely your sanity. Whether you’re in need of house cleaning or commercial cleaning, we can provide services to suit you. If you’re looking for commercial cleaning in your area you could have a look at Commercial Cleaning Newcastle to get your commercial spaces looking spotless. But we are here to do the hard work for you and we are more than happy to offer out are various cleaning services to those who need it. So, here are several things we know we can help with. If any of these apply to you, maybe it is time to give us a call or get a quote!
Traditional House Cleaning
The foundation of our business is traditional, regularly scheduled home cleaning. If you find yourself too busy to keep up with a daily cleaning regimen, it might be helpful for us to take that off your to do list. On the other hand, maybe you know someone who just can’t quite physically handle cleaning the house like they used to. That’s the perfect time for us to step in. We can schedule weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly cleanings to keep your house spic and span. If you think this option may meet your needs, you can check out more details here.
Do you own a business? Are you looking for a reliable cleaning service to keep your office presentable and welcoming? You can take some stress off our your employees by hiring our professional commercial cleaning specialists. We offer a variety of cleaning options, you can see our full list on our website.
Real Estate Cleaning
We have a crew of professional cleaners that can help you prepare a home for sale or clean rental properties. Whether you own rental property or are trying to get the best value for your home that is on the market, don’t hesitate to contact us to discuss a specific cleaning plan that best fits your needs. This is a really great tip for people who have a rental property, however, it’s not just cleaning that you need to focus on. Make sure to check out this site here (at Roofstock) for more information on your rental property, e.g. how to sell the rental property. Once you know all that, then you can focus on getting your rental property cleaned. We try to travel to all sorts of locations to do our best job at keeping your house clean. However, if you are outside our areas of service be sure to visit this cleaning company auckland instead.
You can also check out our services page to see the variety of additional and seasonal services we offer including window washing, gutter cleaning, new construction dust removal, organization, and pressure washing.
Maybe you don’t have a major need for a cleaning service. Maybe it just sounds like a convenience that would improve your quality of life. Either way, we would love to talk to you today about a plan that can make your life easier. Call us now at 541-601-6236 to get a hassle free quote!