Can you tell me more about how you hire? And if your cleaners have passed a background check?
All of our staff members are payroll employees and have been meticulously chosen by our company. Some of our clients have been with us for more than 15 years! What is it that keeps them around for so long? PEACE OF MIND. Here’s what our longest tenured clients have come to count on from us:
- All of our employees (before hire):
- Have been interviewed by our office staff twice.
- Have had a reference check from at least 3 professionals (employers, pastors, professors, supervisors) that know/knew them.
- Have passed a background check through Backgroundchecks.com.
- Our hiring process is rigid and thorough because your home is your castle. We go to great lengths to make sure it stays that way.
Our hiring process is rigid and thorough because a person’s home is their castle. We go to great lengths to make sure it stays that way.
- All of our employees (After hire):
- Our cleaners are thoroughly trained by our Area Manager, to follow our rigorous process. They then are supervised by a team leader in private homes until they have mastered The Cleaning Crew’s style of cleaning. This is our process of providing you with consistent cleaning and also an experience you can trust.
- Are legally employed with our company and all State & Federal taxes are paid on them.
- Our cleaners are all employees who are covered by workers compensation, for your protection and for our cleaners.
- Our cleaners are eligible to receive paid sick leave.
- Our company is licensed, bonded & insured .
- Our Guarantee is the best in the business. If we missed something, we will make it right! Please call our office and we will have a cleaner return to your home or office and make it right, at no additional cost to you. This is how we provide you with a cleaning experience you can trust and feel good about.
Karen, the owner, decided 32 years ago that The Cleaning Crew, LLC would provide an elevated cleaning experience with clients’ peace of mind and satisfaction as the highest priority.